Page 1 of 1

LAYOUT MANAGER DOESNT FUNCTION

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:04 pm
by jobywood
Hi i recently imported a new .pah file into pahud and have also tried changing things around in the layout manager however nothing seems to change - the layout as displayed in bodog simply stays the same as it was before (since day 1 i might add) - i have followed all the tutorials etc please can somebody help to make me understand what is going on. thankyou.

Re: LAYOUT MANAGER DOESNT FUNCTION

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:05 pm
by APerfect10
I am not sure that I understand your problem. You are importing a new .pah layout file and this new layout (statistics and their position) is not importing properly? The new stats and their position do not change in the layout?

Could you send me the layout file along with a screnshot of your layout (after importing) to me via the [url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/support/1ko]Support system[/url1ko].

ALT-PRINT SCREEN captures the active window. You can then paste this capture into Microsoft Paint and save it as an image.

Best regards,

Derek

Re: LAYOUT MANAGER DOESNT FUNCTION

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 10:01 am
by marlz
I have the same problem. Its just that you cant move the stats, nor can you add stats. If you load up the bodog template thats pretyty much what you are stuck with. I know how to use the layout manager pretty well as I have used it with other poker sites. Its jsut that even after saving and restarting the layout stays the same as the original template.

I have already sent in a screenshot but I figure you guys are pretty busy with the release of PT3.

Re: LAYOUT MANAGER DOESNT FUNCTION

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:08 am
by ericp42
bump