Page 1 of 1
My AceHud missing a button

Posted:
Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:28 pm
by martinmcfly
I do not have the "Configure Pop Up Stats" Button in the Layout Manager. This is the button that is under the "Text, Back: Opaque" Area. I have version 1.19.2 Beta. Is there a way to get that button because I wanted to use the feature on having multiple stats on one line. Thanks. Sorry if this is wrong spot for this post.
Re: My AceHud missing a button

Posted:
Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:33 pm
by martinmcfly
I'm sorry it's just called the "Configure...." button
Re: My AceHud missing a button

Posted:
Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:50 pm
by TaggedYa
Check that your desktop is set to 96 DPI (dots per inch). Both PT and PAHUD have allways had this bug. They are not DPI setting aware but they use standard windows which are DPI aware. This causes a DPI mismatch between the window and the content which often cuts off controls at the bottom of the window.
To check this right click the desktop and select properties. On the settings tab click advanced. In the display area (top box) there is a pull down for DPI setting. Set to 96 DPI and then reboot.
You can make your setting changes in PAHUD and then set it back to what you normally use as it only effects the window display not any function of the programs.
Curt
Re: My AceHud missing a button

Posted:
Tue May 27, 2008 4:54 pm
by martinmcfly
thanks for the reply Curt. my cpu is already set to 96 DPI so I guess its something else.
Re: My AceHud missing a button

Posted:
Wed May 28, 2008 5:56 pm
by WhiteRider
Please try the latest
1.19.6 version.