Prima seat numbers?

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Prima seat numbers?

Postby cariadon » Mon May 26, 2008 2:30 pm

How are the seats on prima (pokerhost skin) numbered in a fullring, 6max and hu table. Mostly interested in 6max.
I have the old PT and ace hud. I have tried asking the 24h for help but they fail.
Also i have the bottom seat as my preferred seat. Here's a picture to illustrate. I need these seat numbers to configure acehud.

-------------?------------
----?----------------?----
-- -?----------------?----
------------ME-----------

Also, when will pt3 be available for prima players?

Thanks !
cariadon
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon May 05, 2008 9:56 pm

Re: Prima seat numbers?

Postby WhiteRider » Mon May 26, 2008 2:57 pm

I don't *think* preferred seating works at prima (I could be wrong).
Do you have the latest 1.19.6 version?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Prima seat numbers?

Postby cariadon » Mon May 26, 2008 3:39 pm

Yes i have that version of ace hud. I play on pokerhost a skin i think is on prima but it might be ladbrokes (or w/e)
Preferred seating does work but i don't know about the seats =[
cariadon
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon May 05, 2008 9:56 pm

Re: Prima seat numbers?

Postby WhiteRider » Tue May 27, 2008 4:57 am

Sorry, I mean I don't think prima's preferred seating works in PAH.
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3702&p=17737#p17737
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Prima seat numbers?

Postby cariadon » Tue May 27, 2008 10:25 pm

okay, i disabled the preferred seating.
the question still remains.. how are the seats numbered ? =]
cariadon
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon May 05, 2008 9:56 pm

Re: Prima seat numbers?

Postby WhiteRider » Wed May 28, 2008 6:14 pm

Sorry, didn't get what you were asking.
I don't know for sure, but I think they are numbered clockwise with 1 to the immediate right of the dealer image.
Ah, sorry, they've updated the software at prima now, haven't they. I haven't investigated since, but you should be able to work it out by looking at the hand history text after you've imported some hands into PT2.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Prima seat numbers?

Postby WhiteRider » Wed May 28, 2008 6:15 pm

Doesn't it show you seat numbers/positions when you set up preferred seating?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Prima seat numbers?

Postby cariadon » Wed May 28, 2008 10:31 pm

No it doesn't ! =(
cariadon
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon May 05, 2008 9:56 pm

Re: Prima seat numbers?

Postby kraada » Thu May 29, 2008 11:55 am

They are always numbered clockwise, and either the one straight up or the one to its right is '1'. (It's like an analog clock, you see.)
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests