"Registration Update..."

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

"Registration Update..."

Postby llGtPhshll » Mon May 26, 2008 3:41 pm

I seem to get this message every fucking 2 weeks and it tilts the shit out of me. I've been playing the entire weekend with NO issues and then, out of left field, I try firing up Poker Ace Hud today and I get this message....

"Your registration needs update. Please verify that today is May 26, 2008 and allow Ace Hud to connect to the internet in order to update your registration."

I AM connected to the internet. In fact, it's the same connection I've been using for quite a while. Nothing with the connection has changed. The date on my computer IS May 26, 2008 and it hasn't been edited. I've even tried getting yet another code and registering again.

What the hell is this, and why do I run into this every freaking couple weeks? Do your servers keep crashing?? I mean jesus christ... This shit costs a lot of money and I'd appreciate being able to use the service that I payed for on a little more frequent basis.
llGtPhshll
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 11:46 am

Re: "Registration Update..."

Postby MartinBKK » Mon May 26, 2008 3:44 pm

Same problem here. Please help.
MartinBKK
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:26 am

Re: "Registration Update..."

Postby chrisyt » Mon May 26, 2008 3:57 pm

same here, same message but this is the first time i've had it
chrisyt
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:37 am

Re: "Registration Update..."

Postby timico » Mon May 26, 2008 7:19 pm

the same problem!!!
timico
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 7:15 pm

Re: "Registration Update..."

Postby kraada » Mon May 26, 2008 8:06 pm

We have been having issues with our registration server. This situation has caused the date error you are experiencing when trying to use PAHUD. We are currently in the process of restoring functionality to everyone's PokerAce HUD registration codes. We expect this issue to be resolved within 12 to 24 hours. Once your code has been fixed, it will register again. Please continue to try opening PokerAce HUD once an hour or so to register your key with us. Once the issue has resolved, your code will work again successfully.

If you have lost your key, you can get it again here: Registration Issues - Need Registration Code.

Best Regards,

Joel
PokerTracker Support
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest