PS stas showed in wrong position

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

PS stas showed in wrong position

Postby flavicolo » Mon May 26, 2008 8:25 pm

I have the PT3, and the preferred seat in PS its marked properly, but I still see the stats in wrong position. How can I fix it??

Thanks,

Flavicolo
flavicolo
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 12:03 am

Re: PS stas showed in wrong position

Postby WhiteRider » Tue May 27, 2008 5:06 am

PAHud questions only - NOT PT3 HUD.

Stats will not move until you have played/imported one complete hand.
If it still doesn't shift, please try re-installing PokerStars, that has worked for some people.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: PS stas showed in wrong position

Postby flavicolo » Thu May 29, 2008 3:12 pm

thanks for your help.

I re-installed the PS software and know its working properly!

Thanks again.
flavicolo
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 12:03 am


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests