Problem with May 27, 2008

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Problem with May 27, 2008

Postby kpalych » Tue May 27, 2008 11:33 am

Today when I try to run my instance of Poker AceHUD ver 1.19.4 beta I saw message window with folowing text:

"Your registration needs updated. Please verify that today is May 27, 2008 and allow PokerAce Hud to connect to the internet in order to update your registration"

My computer had connect to the internet but process of update registration do not began. I registered by email [email protected] and my old registration code *Redacted*

What can I do to correct my problem.

Thanks.
kpalych
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 3:01 am

Re: Problem with May 27, 2008

Postby kraada » Tue May 27, 2008 3:19 pm

This was a known issue due to a server crash yesterday. It has been fixed as of now.

Try again with your registration code and things should work properly for you. (I removed your registration code from your post; you should not post your registration code publicly.)
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests