Unable to load Ongame skin hand

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Unable to load Ongame skin hand

Postby rom_02 » Tue May 27, 2008 2:11 pm

Hello all !

I Just bought PokerAce Hud for PT2, I configured it to run with Pokerroom (Ongame skin) and now when I launch PokerAce Hud I have the following error:
"UNABLE TO LOAD ONGAME SKIN HAND"

Please can someone help me on that point ?

Thanks a lot,

Romain
rom_02
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue May 27, 2008 2:07 pm

Re: Unable to load Ongame skin hand

Postby kraada » Tue May 27, 2008 3:48 pm

Please try removing your Statistics.db file from your Ongame directory (you can move it to some other location or rename it to something else). Sometimes the Ongame statistics file can get corrupted and then PAH can't read it. Ongame will create a new version of the file as soon as it needs to write to it (so just open ongame and open a table and the db file will be recreated), and then reopen PAH and see if it works properly.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 98 guests