Page 1 of 1

Unable to load Ongame skin hand

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:11 pm
by rom_02
Hello all !

I Just bought PokerAce Hud for PT2, I configured it to run with Pokerroom (Ongame skin) and now when I launch PokerAce Hud I have the following error:
"UNABLE TO LOAD ONGAME SKIN HAND"

Please can someone help me on that point ?

Thanks a lot,

Romain

Re: Unable to load Ongame skin hand

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:48 pm
by kraada
Please try removing your Statistics.db file from your Ongame directory (you can move it to some other location or rename it to something else). Sometimes the Ongame statistics file can get corrupted and then PAH can't read it. Ongame will create a new version of the file as soon as it needs to write to it (so just open ongame and open a table and the db file will be recreated), and then reopen PAH and see if it works properly.