Problem w/ PTO databse connecting to PA HUD

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Problem w/ PTO databse connecting to PA HUD

Postby Suicideking21 » Tue May 27, 2008 7:39 pm

I'm trying to get my PA Hud work on my laptop which has windows vista. When I downloaded my PTO, I changed the database name from "My First Poker Tracker Omaha Database" to "2008 PLO". so when I open PA Hud and look in the preferences and then under databases and then omaha, it still says "My First Poker Tracker Omaha Database" however when I look in Hold'em, it has my new database that I created in there. So basically the problem is that I can't see any of the stats for the players that I play with on the table as it doesn't appear to be connecting to my PTO database. Hope this wasn't too confusing or if this question better fits PA Hud. Thanks for the support.
Suicideking21
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:18 pm

Re: Problem w/ PTO databse connecting to PA HUD

Postby ptrack mike » Tue May 27, 2008 8:12 pm

This appears to be a PA HUD issue so I'm going to move it to their forum.
ptrack mike
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm

Re: Problem w/ PTO databse connecting to PA HUD

Postby Suicideking21 » Wed May 28, 2008 12:54 am

ok thanks, I actually sent this to their support, and they haven't responded to it yet.
Suicideking21
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:18 pm

Re: Problem w/ PTO databse connecting to PA HUD

Postby Suicideking21 » Wed May 28, 2008 12:58 am

ahh finally my quick wit led me to the FAQ and it answered my question, haha. God I'm such an idiot, you can delete this thanks for the support.
Suicideking21
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:18 pm


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests