PAH Registration Code

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

PAH Registration Code

Postby JColtrane » Tue May 27, 2008 7:41 pm

I had bought PAH in 2006 and have bought PT3. I have reinstalled PT V2 and PAH on a different HD. How do I proceed when PAH asks for a reg. code?
JColtrane
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 8:06 pm

Re: PAH Registration Code

Postby WhiteRider » Wed May 28, 2008 6:05 pm

If this is the second computer you've installed on then your original code should work.
If you have lost your key, you can get it again here: Registration Issues - Need Registration Code.
If it doesn't work, create a ticket on the Support system
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests