How can I configure the Hud on PT3?

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

How can I configure the Hud on PT3?

Postby muckyouraces » Tue May 27, 2008 10:45 pm

By default, I can only see : vpip, pfr, total hands, and total aggression factor.
I want to customize so i can see 3bet pre, cold call pfr, etc. How can do I customize to select these stats to pop up?

Also, the stats appear very light and are hard to see. How can I make the stats more bold, how can I change the font size and colors?

thanks for any help
muckyouraces
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:11 am

Re: How can I configure the Hud on PT3?

Postby WhiteRider » Thu May 29, 2008 2:56 pm

WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests