Hud still not working after 2 days :(

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Hud still not working after 2 days :(

Postby Noble007 » Wed May 28, 2008 8:28 am

Like many users my Hud told me I was runnning trial version & needed to register (despite having run it for 15 months)

I emailed support for my reg code as I no longer had access to my old email address so I couldnt use the automated system.

So they sent me a reply saying they were aware of the problem and a link to the automated system.

I replied saying great but could they please send me my reg code manually as I couldnt use the automated system but my purchase had been linked to my new email

They replied again with the same link to the automated system :(

i didnt think there was any point emailing a 3rd time and hoped it was something they could correct from their side by 0900 eastern as they stated in the forum. By 1300 still nothing so I let them know in the forum. Then they wrote that if u were still experiencing problems to email using the support system. So I did the 3rd email last night. This afternoon still no reply...

So please help, am I doing something incorrectly ?

Thanks

On a sidenote I cant really complain because hud is such a great product and im lost without - i actually managed to have my worst single session of the year yesterday tilting of 7 buy-ins in frustration trying to multi-table without it :(
Noble007
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 7:49 am

Re: Hud still not working after 2 days :(

Postby Sreip » Wed May 28, 2008 8:44 am

I tried opeing a support ticket, but have not got a respones. HUD still not working.
Sreip
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:38 am

Re: Hud still not working after 2 days :(

Postby Noble007 » Wed May 28, 2008 9:27 am

(Oh yeah thats what I meant - Ive opened 3 support tickets so far using the support system.)
Noble007
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 7:49 am

Re: Hud still not working after 2 days :(

Postby Sreip » Wed May 28, 2008 2:01 pm

Would it be possable to give some idication of the how long before my problem gets looked at? If its going to take more than a day or so it would be worth my while to buy a new PokerAceHud license to cover the wating perod - providing there is not a similar problme with new registrations?.
Sreip
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:38 am

Re: Hud still not working after 2 days :(

Postby Noble007 » Wed May 28, 2008 2:08 pm

Thanks for the reply and trying to deal with my situation.

Unfortunately though the response to my last support ticket seems like all the others.

From the beginning I tried to obtain my registration code via the

"Registration Issues - Need Registration Code" window

but despite linking my purchase to my new email the automated system doesnt send me my reg code to my new email. Hence I wrote support ticket one explaining this and that I need it sent manually to my new email.

Response 1: they sent me the link to - "Registration Issues - Need Registration Code" window

Ok I already explained this didnt work in support ticket 1 so I sent support ticket 2 explaining my problem again...

Response 2: they sent me the link to - "Registration Issues - Need Registration Code" window

Now I give up, wait a day, and write support ticket 3 - no response so I write this topic explaining my situation.
An hour ago I get the response...


"The error message you experienced was related to a server crash on our end a couple of days ago. We have repaired the damage and it should function properly. Please re-insert your PokerAce HUD registration code via the Help --> About window and your copy of PAHUD should become registered again. If you have lost your code, you can request a new registration code by following the link below. Enter the email address you purchased PokerAce Hud with and a new registration code will automatically be emailed to you.

Registration Issues - Need Registration Code"


Pulling my hair out here, maybe Im missing something really simple but it seems Ive spent the last few days explaining the automated system "Registration Issues - Need Registration Code" doesnt send me my registration code and I need it sent manually somehow.

I dont know what do here.
Noble007
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 7:49 am

Re: Hud still not working after 2 days :(

Postby Noble007 » Wed May 28, 2008 5:15 pm

Well I've decided it doesn't really make sense - the amount of ev I've given up not being able to use a hud these last few days + dealing with the frustration & time consumption that trying to get a registration code has caused me that if one doesnt miraculously show up in my email tomorrow I'll just buy a new one so I dont have to deal with this.

Apologies for the disgruntled tone in these last posts or if the error was on my side or if I wasnt clear in my communication.

Ive given up with the support system but thanks very much for your efforts nonetheless.
Noble007
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 7:49 am

Re: Hud still not working after 2 days :(

Postby top2pear » Thu May 29, 2008 3:11 pm

4 days in and still not working.

Is there a solution coming?
top2pear
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:55 pm

Re: Hud still not working after 2 days :(

Postby tloapc » Fri May 30, 2008 5:12 pm

same
still doin the setting date back switch
tloapc
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:11 pm

Re: Hud still not working after 2 days :(

Postby armonica » Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:53 am

It's June 1st, almost over a week since that problem started and still no fix
and no info about it. Am I missing something?
armonica
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 10:05 am

Re: Hud still not working after 2 days :(

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:42 pm

Have you requested another key?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest