Page 1 of 1

My stats dissappear after a few secs

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:47 pm
by Imbecil
I read the official post concerning this issue and think I've done everything I'm supposed to do, but I'm not getting any results.
I'm playing Party 6max. I've checked: "treat as 6 max", unchecked "show stats from current limit" and checked the "adjust qualifying tables limits" in the auto import tab, which is the closest thing I've found to "treat all hands as 6 max".
Everytime I hit "treat as 6 max" from the table, my stats reappear and disappear again after some 45 seconds.
I'm running XP2.

Any ideas?

Re: My stats dissappear after a few secs

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:53 am
by kraada
From your comments it sounds like you're using PokerTracker 3?

This is the PokerAce HUD forum. PokerAce HUD does not and will not (ever) support PokerTracker 3. Which could be the reason for some of your problems. . .