Is there a problem with the "folds BB to a steal" stat

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Is there a problem with the "folds BB to a steal" stat

Postby Alcibadies » Thu May 29, 2008 8:46 pm

I was just wondering. I have been playing using PT3 for 3 days now and all the stats that I have set up for the other players work except for the "folds BB to a steal". It displays 0 for every player on every table. How can this be right? thx
Alcibadies
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:52 pm

Re: Is there a problem with the "folds BB to a steal" stat

Postby kraada » Fri May 30, 2008 11:19 am

This is a known issue that has been resolved for Build 3, which should be released in the next couple of days.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Is there a problem with the "folds BB to a steal" stat

Postby Alcibadies » Fri May 30, 2008 5:47 pm

Thank God I'm not crazy. thx for the hard work.
Alcibadies
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:52 pm


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests