Stats not updating on Party

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Stats not updating on Party

Postby Barkfeld » Sat May 31, 2008 10:04 am

Some of my stats in the pop-up does only say 0 or 0.00 even though I have lots of hands on the player (400+). Other players stats seems to work.

Can I do something about this?

Have I perhabs done something when I was setting up the stats?

Btw, when is the next update going to be? PT3 crashes 2-4 times every session.
Barkfeld
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:20 pm

Re: Stats not updating on Party

Postby WhiteRider » Sat May 31, 2008 11:56 am

Which stats are showing zeroes?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Stats not updating on Party

Postby Barkfeld » Sat May 31, 2008 2:25 pm

It is most of the lower ones of the pop-up. It is often when I look for their fold to C-bet on turn. It is like it doesn't have hands on the player, but it should have.

When I see it again, I will look it up in PT3 if it really doesn't have anything on the player.
Barkfeld
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:20 pm


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests