Page 1 of 1

PAH SNG STATS

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:55 am
by Novick
I have problem with pokerace. Bought it just today, then I did all necessary configurations, but still have one small problem. Stats are not appearing on players who i play first time with. The problem can be solved by just simply logging out and in again. What should I do so stats appear automatecally. pokerroom - fulltilt. Thank you.

Re: PAH SNG STATS

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:28 am
by WhiteRider
There is a filter on the preferences window for 'minimum hands' - this determines the minimum number of hands you must have in your database before stats are shown for a player. When you first see a player there won't be enough data on them for the stats to have any value, but if you want to see them you need to set this value very low.

Re: PAH SNG STATS

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:39 am
by Novick
I changed number of minimum hands required to 1, but still stats are not seen. Even if I have 20 hands on player who I play with while sng tourney i am not able to see his stats unless i restart PAH.

Re: PAH SNG STATS

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:42 am
by WhiteRider
Do the hands/stats update for players once you have stats for them on a table?

Re: PAH SNG STATS

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:44 am
by Novick
yes, they do update

Re: PAH SNG STATS

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:51 am
by WhiteRider
Hmm. This is not a fix, but rather than closing and re-opening the whole of PAH, try unchecking and re-checking the table in the list on the main PAH window.

Also, if you aren't already, please try 1.19.6

Beyond that:
Enable logging, reproduce the problem, and send the PAHud.log file via the Support system so that we can review your configurations and troubleshoot the issue.
Tutorial: How to Create a Log File