Page 1 of 1

Only 1 players stats displayed on each table (pacific poker)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:39 pm
by Litko
running windows vista business

I have hundreds of hands on each of the players at the tables to its not a lack of hands


halp

Re: Only 1 players stats displayed on each table (pacific poker)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:44 pm
by Litko
just noticed that Im getting a frequent error in PT2....

"big blind not found for game #xxxxxxxxxxx"


could that be causing the problem?

Re: Only 1 players stats displayed on each table (pacific poker)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:16 am
by WhiteRider
Are you using PAH version 1.19.6?

Well that error won't be helping, and I guess if hands are not being imported correctly then PAH might not know which players are at the table, in which case it wouldn't be able to show stats for them.

I suggest you get the import problem sorted first in the PT2 forums.

Are you always seeing exactly one player? Is it always the same seat?