Page 1 of 1

weird problem with ftp not detecting table

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:17 am
by lofwyr3821
Hello,

I have been using pokerace hud without problems for a while.

I used it yesterday and it worked fine. Today there was a thunderstorm and it forced my computer to shut down.

After I opened back my computer I could not have pokerace hud working.

It opens and then sometime it detect 1 table and sometime it does not detect any at all.

If it detect one I can open another table but it will not show on the pokerace hud table list.

When a table is detected within poker ace hud main windows it will not show any stats, no stats from the main window and no stats on the poker table

I tried to reinstall but it did not work.

It works on my other computer fine just not on my main computer where I play poker most of the time.

Thanks,
Kaven H Huard

Re: weird problem with ftp not detecting table

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:25 am
by WhiteRider
Are the hands all being imported into PT2 correctly?
Is your re-installed PAH showing as "registered" on Help -> About?
What version did you install? Note that you should get the latest 1.19.6 version, not 1.18 which is listed first on the download page.
Also please check your config settings, and that you have the correct database and path listed for your poker site.