Page 1 of 1

PAH isnt refreshing the stats

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:02 am
by gazhen
hi i have read the 6 max guide and scanned through previous posts, but cant find anything as to why the stats aren't refreshing, i checked the minimum number of hands and everything but still not working. the stats are showing ok but only if i import the hands, on full tilt and pokerstars btw

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: PAH isnt refreshing the stats

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:23 am
by WhiteRider
The stats will only update if you are updating hands..

Are the stats appearing on the table but then not updating?
Are you running the latest PAH version 1.19.6

Re: PAH isnt refreshing the stats

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:39 am
by gazhen
yes the stats are appearing but not updating, yes using the latest version 1.19.6

Re: PAH isnt refreshing the stats

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:03 pm
by WhiteRider
You mention minimum hands, please also check the Refresh Rates section - make sure the values are reasonable, and that you don't have any gaps, if someone has a number of hands which is not included in any range then they will never update.

Re: PAH isnt refreshing the stats

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:06 pm
by prelate
I am having the same problem, my software has worked perfectly until I woke up today and for some reason it just doesn't update the hands at all, it shows them and everything but never updates. If I want it to update I have to close the program and then re-open it and THEN it will shoe an updated amount of hands on the other players, hmmm wondering whatsup??


It's not like today I changed any settings or anything, just decided not to work for whatever reason...pretty weird

Re: PAH isnt refreshing the stats

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:13 pm
by prelate
next day, it's still not refreshing, I am wondering if there is a way to completly uninstall PAH, and then reinstall it- but then not have to buy a new reg code?

Re: PAH isnt refreshing the stats

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:02 am
by WhiteRider
prelate wrote:next day, it's still not refreshing, I am wondering if there is a way to completly uninstall PAH, and then reinstall it- but then not have to buy a new reg code?

You can re-install at any time without affecting your reg code.

Re: PAH isnt refreshing the stats

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:33 pm
by prelate
gazhen, did PAH ever start working again for you? I reinstalled it a few times on my computer, and it still doesn't refresh the stats of the players at my tables, when I am playing I am forced to close the program and then reopen it if I want it to refresh the stats, because when the program starts up fresh it will then put up the new stats, very weird situation..... and it had worked for the last 5 months perfectly until a few days ago.

Re: PAH isnt refreshing the stats

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:22 pm
by PoorNapoleon
I'm having the same problem with a few extra wrinkles. As I play problems begin to accumulate: sometimes I lose the table averages, sometimes the same player has radically different stats at different tables (perhaps a refresh issue), I get frequent error messages including fatal exceptions, access violations and ones which tell me that the program has stopped working. When I try to exit and reenter PAH my computer freezes forcing me to shut off the power and restart everything. After I do this everything is updated and I can go again.