Problems with PA hud and PTO

Posted:
Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:30 am
by Svnson
Since I downloaded the latest PTO patch, the stats my PA HUD is showing are no longer updated.
Already tried the last beta version of PA HUD, but it´s still not working.
Re: Problems with PA hud and PTO

Posted:
Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:24 am
by Svnson
My Database in the PTO is updating, so I don´t know any other reason then that there is something wrong with the PA HUD. Ther old stats are still displayes, is it possible, that PA hud is picking infos from an older status of my Database? I only have one Database, so it is not possible, that it reads from a different one I think.
Thanks in advance for any assistance!
Re: Problems with PA hud and PTO

Posted:
Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:18 pm
by kraada
When you click Options --> Preferences and click on Omaha under Databases in PAH, do you see all of your PTO databases highlighted?
If so, please enable logging per this tutorial:
Tutorial: How to Create a Log File and submit the PAHud.log along with a reference to this thread via the
support system and we will be better able to assist you further.