Page 1 of 1

Stats showed on wrong table, FTP.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:45 am
by mkmk
I played at FTP today and sat on table "Sierra Brook" and PA HUD worked fine, but when i opened a table named "Sierra" stats from both those tables came on "Sierra Brook" overlaping, so I had to turn of stats for "Sierra"...
I closed and re opened "Sierra" but it didnt helped. I didnt restart FTP or PA HUD, since I was playing like 10 other tables where PA HUD worked fine.
/Magnus

Re: Stats showed on wrong table, FTP.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:43 am
by mkmk
I had problems with this today also... but a walkaround is to open table "Sierra" first and wait for the stats to show and then open table "Sierra Brook"...but its annoying...

Re: Stats showed on wrong table, FTP.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:55 am
by WhiteRider
Please create a ticket on the Support system , and link to this thread.