Issues

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Issues

Postby theresonator » Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:15 pm

OK I'm running PAHud on Pokerstars and I mostly play Limit Omaha High Low.

At first I could not get the stats to appear at all. The table was appearing in the PAHud app and a couple of N/As were shown on the table. Then I installed the new layout by APerfect10 and tinkered with a few settings in the Preferences. I have my single database selected. I have it set to refresh every hand. Hands used for averages set to 1. I have all filters off inside PTO. I turned off logging.

Then it showed stats. Great. Except now it is only showing stats for six people, and even if I was playing 6 max, the stats would be in the wrong place anyway! My preferred seat 10max is Seat 6, but the stat is showing in Seat 10! And I'm not even sure if they're up to date.

This is such a bad beat, and I am on tilt! Help!
theresonator
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:51 pm

Re: Issues

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:02 am

Do you have PAH 1.19.6?
Are you setting the option in PAH to indicate you are using preferred seating?
Are you setting the layout for 10 seat tables (see dropdown on Layout Manager)?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Issues

Postby theresonator » Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:13 pm

I am fully updated. I am not sure if I have selected those things. Please indicate how this is done, I'm not all that savvy. Thanks.
theresonator
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:51 pm

Re: Issues

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:14 am

Layout manager: menu Options -> Layout Manager.
AT the top is your site and table size selection. Check that you are editting the correct layout.

Preferred seating option: Options -> Preferences -> Poker Sites -> PokerStars -> Preferred Seating.
(I assume this works for Omaha too, although I'm not sure.)
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Issues

Postby theresonator » Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:05 pm

OK I have followed all that you have said. What is happening now is this:

1. The stats are appearing for a limited amount of players (currently five).
2. The stats are not appropriate for the seated players (eg the player in Seat Ten has his stats being shown but they are being displayed over the the seat of Seat Eight). I checked to see if there was a pattern - there is - the stats shown are for the player two seats to the right in all cases, just as in the given example.
3. My stats are being shown correctly in the My Stats box (of the APerfect10 layout), but not above my seat (again, two seats to the right).
4. The table averages stats are being shown correctly.
5. I have no images selected in both PS and PAHUD.

In preferred seating I have selected Seat 6 for Ten Max on both the PAHUD and PokerStars clients. I checked again and it turns out I actually have version 1.8. Will updating affect my registration? It doesn't seem as though it "patches" from the description of the download.
theresonator
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:51 pm

Re: Issues

Postby theresonator » Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:21 pm

I have divulged that selecting the From Hand Histories method displays no stats whilst the Memory Scanner method displays them incorrectly.
theresonator
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:51 pm

Re: Issues

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:05 am

You need to get 1.19.6.
This will not affect your registration.
Just close PAH, and run the installer.

When you start it up again, have a look through the preferences window and set your preferred seating options under your site's section.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Issues

Postby theresonator » Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:18 pm

OK I installed it, but now it reckons I need to register, just as I had feared. I'll check if any improvements on the tables have been made.
theresonator
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:51 pm

Re: Issues

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:31 pm

Did you uninstall first? If you just install over the top it should use your existing registration.
Have you tried re-entering your code?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest