Page 1 of 1
Stats don't display over the correct player!

Posted:
Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:47 pm
by Yodaddy379
Hi,
I play sit n go's on PokerStars and use HUD. I set it up so that I always sit at the bottommost seat and, while HUD displays stats, it displays a player's stats over someone else. Sometimes it's on the right player, but that seems to be just chance and that it really isn't configured properly. How do I go about fixing this?
Thanks,
Yodaddy
Re: Stats don't display over the correct player!

Posted:
Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:04 am
by WhiteRider
From the
PT3 HUD FAQ.
"
The stats are in front of the wrong player.PT3 should recognize your seat if you use Preferred seating as a general option set before joining a table, but not if you use "sit me here".
This will not shift until after the first full hand is imported after your seat has moved.
If it's not working, try re-installing your poker client as sometimes existing settings seem to not be picked up correctly."
Re: Stats don't display over the correct player!

Posted:
Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:58 pm
by Yodaddy379
I don't have PT3. I still have PT2. I'd rather not upgrade so how do I go about adjusting the preferences to fix this problem?
Thanks,
Yodaddy
Re: Stats don't display over the correct player!

Posted:
Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:34 pm
by Peligroso
Have you set your seating preferences in PA Hud? Go Options -> Preferences, select PokerStars in the list and click the "Preferred Seating" tab, then set your preferred seats as you have them set in your PokerStars client. If this doesn't work, also make sure that you're using Beta 1.19.6.
Re: Stats don't display over the correct player!

Posted:
Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:18 pm
by Klapps
Hi!
I have the same problem with FTP - but I have reinstalled the FTP client and the newest version of PT3 and the "Auto Center" button activated and i'm not trying the "put me here thing" - it is still working fine with PT2 and the old PAH!
Ideas?
Thank you