Pokerstars 6-max stats in wrong place

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Pokerstars 6-max stats in wrong place

Postby jmson23 » Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:20 pm

I downloaded PA HUD yesterday, so I should have the latest version. I've set my preferred seat in the layout preferences for 6-max Pokerstars to the correct spot. Poker tracker correctly knows the difference between 6-max and full ring tables... so what do I do?
jmson23
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:10 pm

Re: Pokerstars 6-max stats in wrong place

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:33 pm

So do you have PAH 1.19.6? (check the title bar)
If you disable preferred seating in both Stars and PAH, are the stats in the correct places?
(you are using preferred seating as an option before you join the table, rather than 'sit me here' after joining, aren't you?)
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Pokerstars 6-max stats in wrong place

Postby jmson23 » Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:30 pm

I didn't have the most recent version for some reason. After upgrading it the problem is fixed. Thank you.
jmson23
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:10 pm


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests