Page 1 of 1

No databases displayed.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:57 pm
by DonLimpio
Hello everybody,

after installing PokerTracher 3 and running PokerAce Hud, there are no stats displayed at the table I'm playing. A little black box with three values is shown, but they're constantly 0 or N/A. The only thing that works is viewing the mucked hands.
It's strange that when I cannot see any databases in PokerAce Hud when I click "Availabe Databases" although PokerTracker is importing hands.

Is there anything you can think of to make it work?

Thanks in advance for your efforts!

Re: No databases displayed.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:59 pm
by APerfect10
Please see the announcement at the top of the forums. [url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=8424mo]PokerAce Hud DOES NOT support PokerTracker 3[/url4mo].

Best regards,

Derek

Re: No databases displayed.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:35 am
by DonLimpio
Thanks for the clarification, Derek! Would it be possible to download an older version of PokerTracker in order to run AceHud? If yes, from where? I can only find PokerTracker 3 on the site.

Re: No databases displayed.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:39 pm
by WhiteRider
[url9fk]http://www.pokertracker.com/[/url9fk]

Re: No databases displayed.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:27 pm
by DonLimpio
Thank you very much!