Can't access page forum to move databse

Any support related posts should go here.

Can't access page forum to move databse

Postby SomeGuy82 » Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:19 am

Hello,

I would like to omove my database and I found this link on this forum to a thread which should do the trick :

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12754&p=59659#p59567

However, for some unknown reason, I am not allowed to view this page :

"You are not authorised to read this forum."

What can I do then ?

Thanks in advance
SomeGuy82
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:51 pm

Re: Can't access page forum to move databse

Postby SomeGuy82 » Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:42 am

Well to create a new database I finally copied the old default one on my new drive, added it through File/something database windows, set it as default. I hope this was the right move. I still can not access some parts of the forum though. Not that it matters anymore...

SG
SomeGuy82
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:51 pm

Re: Can't access page forum to move databse

Postby ptrack pat » Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:14 am

What do you mean move your database. You need to another computer?? If so, see the FAQ

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1369
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm


Return to PTH Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests