Problem default database

Any support related posts should go here.

Problem default database

Postby Nico1987 » Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:14 am

Hello,

I've got an issue with the database "My First Poker Database" (the default one). It seem like it can't be "recognized". When I run PAH, no stats shows, but the problem doesn't come from PAH. Also, when I use Pokergrapher, and i want to graph the hands from the database, it says that "no dat matchs your criteria" (but if i use the "ptrack_backup", it works).

I really don't know where is can come from, ecxept that i compacted the database several times lately.

Thanks for help!

Nick
Nico1987
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:24 am

Re: Problem default database

Postby ptrack pat » Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:23 am

Are you using Vista? If so, it sounds like you haven't been running all of these programs as administrator like you need to be. See this FAQ
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1378
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm


Return to PTH Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests