Page 1 of 1

Custom Graph Reverted to Default

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:03 pm
by JimmytheGeek
I have a custom graph on the game notes tab.

Yesterday, I created a new, empty, access data base because the previous one was getting full.

After importing the day's play into the new db, the custom graph has reverted to the default graph. Both the graph buttons on that tab display the same graph.

I had previously exported the preferences for the custom graph to a text file. I imported this text file, seemingly successfully, but the graph remained the default.

Any ideas?

Re: Custom Graph Reverted to Default

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:39 am
by JimmytheGeek
Any help for this Pat?

Re: Custom Graph Reverted to Default

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:24 pm
by ptrack pat
I'm not really sure what the issue is. I'll have to look into it but I don't really have much time right at this moment. Can you send me the file you used to import the graph using the online support system?

Re: Custom Graph Reverted to Default

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:46 pm
by JimmytheGeek
Graph preference file sent via the support system.