Page 1 of 1

Prima no longer imports Hands as Euro

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:40 am
by PokerJack
since about a week ago prima (Unibet) does no longer interpret the Euro currencies.
All Tables get imported as US-dollars.
Before it worked fine.

Re: Prima no longer imports Hands as Euro

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:04 am
by ptrack pat

Re: Prima no longer imports Hands as Euro

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:45 am
by PokerJack
ptrack pat wrote:install this patch...
http://s217900936.onlinehome.us/patch21704i.exe

Installed 2.17.04i long ago.
The problem is not that the games do not get imported but that they are no longer recognized as Euro and show as US$-tables in Pt2.
As written it worked fine until about a week ago.

Re: Prima no longer imports Hands as Euro

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:16 pm
by ptrack pat
Well, since you didn't bother to say what version you were using that is why I suggested you install that patch. I don't know what they changed but at this point you are going to have to live with it, I'm not making any more changes to PT2.