Page 1 of 1

Computer is Super Laggy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:07 pm
by kes1981
I tried postgresql 9.0 and it was buggy so I went back to one that came with the installer. Now my whole computer lags like crazy when I run PT3.

What should I be changing the config file to?

I have an i5 w 8GB of RAM and running an SSD. My cpu is at 95% consistently and everything freezes for a few secs when it reaches 100%.

Re: Computer is Super Laggy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:54 am
by kraada
You could try following the steps in this post, but if the lag continues afterwards, please restart PT3 with the Logging Enabled link, reproduce and follow this tutorial to report the problem. Our log files will show us where the bottleneck is and that should shed light on what the proper solution is.