Pokerstars import not working
Hi
I've been using the tracker for about 6 months. Got a pokerstars update today & the tracker is not autoimporting hands for ring games. I'm playing 6 handed limit hilo if that helps.
Each time i start the tracker it gives the same message when it imports
Starting import, 5 files found...
Import Finished - 5 file(s) read - 0 new hand(s) were imported.
After that each time i get
No hand history files have been created/updated since the last import.
If i restart the auto import it goes back & says 5 files read but 0 hands imported
Is it the update or something wrong with my database ?
I've run compact & repair but no difference
I can get a hand history from pokerstars and manual import ... tested this & it works but it is awkward as i have to read through the hand history looking for hands that go over the line length allowed by my webmail
thanks in advance
luckysod
I've been using the tracker for about 6 months. Got a pokerstars update today & the tracker is not autoimporting hands for ring games. I'm playing 6 handed limit hilo if that helps.
Each time i start the tracker it gives the same message when it imports
Starting import, 5 files found...
Import Finished - 5 file(s) read - 0 new hand(s) were imported.
After that each time i get
No hand history files have been created/updated since the last import.
If i restart the auto import it goes back & says 5 files read but 0 hands imported
Is it the update or something wrong with my database ?
I've run compact & repair but no difference
I can get a hand history from pokerstars and manual import ... tested this & it works but it is awkward as i have to read through the hand history looking for hands that go over the line length allowed by my webmail
thanks in advance
luckysod
