Pokertracker Pacific without Idleminer

The original PokerTracker Omaha.

Pokertracker Pacific without Idleminer

Postby Absalon » Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:50 pm

Hello,
ist there a way to import Pacificpoker HHs into PTO without the need of Idleminer? Pacific offers HHs for almost a year now ...

Regards, Absalon
Absalon
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 8:40 am

Re: Pokertracker Pacific without Idleminer

Postby ptrack mike » Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:55 am

Not in the current version of PT Omaha. I would assume PT3 Omaha will support that format when it is ready later this year as long as they can import that format for Hold'em games.
ptrack mike
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm

Re: Pokertracker Pacific without Idleminer

Postby Absalon » Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:44 am

ptrack mike wrote:... PT3 Omaha will support that format when it is ready later this year ....


Later "THIS YEAR"? :) :o This would mean within 4 weeks! :mrgreen: Sure?
Absalon
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 8:40 am

Re: Pokertracker Pacific without Idleminer

Postby ptrack mike » Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:19 pm

That's what I was told, but I'm not involved in PT3 Omaha development in any way so that's all I know.
ptrack mike
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm


Return to Poker Tracker Omaha

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests