Page 1 of 1

table Averages

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 3:19 pm
by izat
It was working fine now no matter what i do it will not stop putting the Table averages in the lower right hand corner. I have reset every option re- saved those redone every thing i know to do. It is very frustrating when your trying to concentrate on playing and this is on the screens. I use FT 6 Max any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: table Averages

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:20 pm
by ptrack mike
What was working fine?? Were you trying to reply to another thread?

Re: table Averages

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:24 pm
by izat
PTO was working fine and still is with the exception of the table averages showing over the bet box in the lower right hand corner. They were not there and now they are. I have tried resetting my stats to remove them but cant get them not to show. Thanks

Re: table Averages

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:25 pm
by ptrack mike
There is no bet box in PTO. Is this a PokerAce HUD issue?