Startup Problem

Any support related posts should go here.

Startup Problem

Postby driller » Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:15 pm

I have PT V2, PAHUD, and PTO V 1.13.02 installed on both my home computer (xp home) and my laptop (vista). I haven't used PTO since last year sometime. When I tried to start PTO on my home computer an error message popped up entitled "INVALID SETUP" that said "The Poker Tracker Install program was not used to install the application. Please run the install program."

I tried downloading the latest patch, but got the same message. Will I have to download the whold program and go through the registration procedure? PTO is working normally on my laptop.
driller
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:29 am

Re: Startup Problem

Postby ptrack mike » Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:39 pm

I sent you a new code using the support system.
ptrack mike
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm


Return to PTO Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests