Seeing Total Buyins

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Seeing Total Buyins

Postby ZeeWhyZeeZee » Wed May 01, 2024 1:28 pm

Is there a way to see total buyins as I only see the amount won, but I'd like to see how much I spent?
ZeeWhyZeeZee
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:08 am

Re: Seeing Total Buyins

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu May 02, 2024 6:03 am

Which tournament report are you using? Most reports display the 'My C Buy-In' statistic by default. For example if you select the 'Overview' report in the 'Results' section and click on the 'By Buy-in' grouping that report will display your total 'My C Buy-In' for all tournaments.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17062
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests