Filter for HU hands only between 2 specific players

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Filter for HU hands only between 2 specific players

Postby OKCFTWVA » Thu May 16, 2024 3:48 pm

I want to create report for HU hands between me and a specific villian however my database also includes some scattered hands of the villian playing other opponents. How do I filter for the report to only include HU hands between me and the villian. I have searched on the forums for the custom statistic/expression and have been unsuccessful with it so far.

Additionally, I also want to be able to see the graph for this filter which AFAIK is not something you can do within a custom report. Is there a way around this?

Thanks.
OKCFTWVA
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:27 pm

Re: Filter for HU hands only between 2 specific players

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri May 17, 2024 6:05 am

OKCFTWVA wrote:I want to create report for HU hands between me and a specific villian however my database also includes some scattered hands of the villian playing other opponents. How do I filter for the report to only include HU hands between me and the villian. I have searched on the forums for the custom statistic/expression and have been unsuccessful with it so far.

If you want to see your hands where a specific player was dealt in then you can do so in a custom report with an expression filter:

Guide: Creating My Reports

Code: Select all
cash_hand_player_statistics.id_hand in (SELECT chps.id_hand from cash_hand_player_statistics chps, player p where chps.id_player = p.id_player and p.player_name = 'Villain')

Replace Villain with a screen name and leave the single quotes - those are needed. You can use this expression filter by clicking on the 'Filters' link in a custom report and selecting 'Add New Expression Filters' and you will need to replace all instances of "cash" with "tourney" if you are in a tournament report. You will also need to use a built-in filter to specify that 2 players were dealt in if your database contains multiway hands.
OKCFTWVA wrote:Additionally, I also want to be able to see the graph for this filter which AFAIK is not something you can do within a custom report. Is there a way around this?

If you filter for these hands in a custom hand report you can select/export those via the right-click menu then import those hands into a different database and view the graph there.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17062
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests