Notebox position in PT4 HUD

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Notebox position in PT4 HUD

Postby elliottpoker » Fri May 17, 2024 11:07 am

Hi there,

Is it possible to "fix" where the note box pops up when we press the notes button on the HUD? Reason I ask is that when I have it open and the action changes on the table the notebox gets stuck behind the poker windows. Would be good if I could set where they pop up.

Many thanks
elliottpoker
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:16 pm

Re: Notebox position in PT4 HUD

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri May 17, 2024 12:48 pm

That's not possible I'm afraid but you can be automatically notified if there are any changes in this regards by letting us know via a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17061
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: gerardovr19, majonyjony and 54 guests