Squeeze stat unchanged?

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Squeeze stat unchanged?

Postby juvefan12 » Mon May 20, 2024 1:56 am

Hello, I have a hand where I open in the HJ, CO flats, and SB goes all in. I expected their squeeze stat to change in the next hand, however I have noted in reviewing it is exactly the same? What constitutes a squeeze then in tournaments in Pokertracker and what villain stat would this situation reflect?
juvefan12
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:29 am

Re: Squeeze stat unchanged?

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon May 20, 2024 5:58 am

You are describing a squeeze so please attach the relevant hand history here or privately to a Support Ticket so we can take a look at it.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17062
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests