The format of the old HANDs files

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

The format of the old HANDs files

Postby lc79 » Mon May 20, 2024 12:48 pm

Hi guys,
I need some helps.
I just Uninstalled PokerTracker 4 so i use WINDOWS FILE RECOVERY to recover my hands.
What is the format of the HANDs files ? I thought ''txt'' but its not.
So sorry, my english is bad.
Help me!!
TKs
lc79
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:01 pm

Re: The format of the old HANDs files

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue May 21, 2024 4:58 am

Not every poker site uses the same file format but even if you've uninstalled PokerTracker 4 your original hand history files will still be in the 'Processed' folder:

C:\Users\{Windows Login}\AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\Processed

Guide: Processed Files
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17062
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests