Tournaments I've never played showing on my PT4

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Tournaments I've never played showing on my PT4

Postby dirtydeuce162 » Tue May 21, 2024 3:34 pm

Hey all. Just did some checking on my PT4 and it's registering tournaments I've played that I've never played. I'm talking $5k+ buyins and such. Anyone know how this could be and if there's a fix?
dirtydeuce162
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:25 pm

Re: Tournaments I've never played showing on my PT4

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed May 22, 2024 6:35 am

Where exactly are you seeing this in PokerTracker 4? Are you in a report specific to you or a different type of report? Without a screenshot or more specific information it's difficult to say why that would be the case. On some sites if you observe a table that could put data from the observed tournament in PokerTracker 4 even if you haven't played it. If PokerTracker 4 has recorded you playing hands in the tournament then it's possible that the buyin hasn't been identified correctly for some reason in a tournament you have played (incorrect tournament information can be manually edited). In that case you can send information detailing this to us in a Support Ticket along with the relevant hand histories/tournament summaries from your poker site.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17072
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests