Page 1 of 1

Merge Tournament

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:25 pm
by midas
Played my first Merge tournament, saw two problems.

1) When I got moved from one table to another I got a popup telling me the HUD doesn't work in grid mode.

2) Looking at the VIEW ACTIVE TABLES screen, the numbers on the bottom of the screen, when a tournament is highlighted seem fine, but above the line I have a few problems. The STAKE isn't updating properly. The first five hands were 10/20, the next group was 15/30. I'm now on hand 41 and it still shows 15/30. HANDS stopped updating at 16 and Results has shown -1500 since the first hand.

Re: Merge Tournament

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:42 pm
by midas
Player filters also don't seem to be working. Down to 5 players and still seeing all stats.

Re: Merge Tournament

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:21 am
by WhiteRider
1. The way the Merge tables work occasionally lead to that message appearing when your table isn't in grid mode. As long as you know you can't use grid mode (with PT4) then you can click the "do not show this again" option on the message box next time you see it and things should work fine.
Setting the table skin to default should help avoid that message - using different skins or custom colours seems to affect the way the tables are detected somewhat.

2. If you see this again please take a screenshot and attach it to a Support ticket along with the PokerTracker4.log file from C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\ (which you can access from the PT4 File menu) and the hand history file for the tournament.

3. I'll check into this and number 2 myself as well, thanks.

Re: Merge Tournament

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:36 am
by WhiteRider
I'm not seeing the problem #2 - the stake and hands are updating for me. It sounds like the hands weren't imported and we'll need to see logs to determine what may have caused that.

EDIT: Correction - it has stopped updating for me now too. I will pass my logs on to the development team, but if you could also attach yours to a ticket and post the ticket number here that will help us work out what is going on.
Thanks.

Re: Merge Tournament

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:42 am
by midas
Unfortunately restarted PT4 after the session. I'll try it again tonight and send the logs if I see it again.

Re: Merge Tournament

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:26 pm
by WhiteRider
Thanks - that's great.

Re: Merge Tournament

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:26 pm
by midas
Ticket number 115490