Page 1 of 1

Stake Label Question

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:49 am
by oracle3001
I converted my old PT3 DB to PT4 (with the AATA option on), but have been left with hands played at say $200NL (6-max) split between labelled as $2NL, $2NL (6-max), and $2NL (2-max). Now in PT4 what is the default label for such play? $2 (6-max)? Or just $2 NL?

Personally, I would prefer $2 NL (6-max) [but not that fussed either way], but I don't want to spend a load of time changing all differing labels to $2 NL (6-max) to find when I play again they are all imported as just $2 NL.

Re: Stake Label Question

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:54 pm
by kraada
6-max hands should be classed as $2NL (6-max) - you can adjust the limits via the Database Management window (there's an Adjust Limits button there) to make them all match properly.

But if you could send us the sessions of hands via the support system that are misclassified we would like to investigate so that we can figure out what caused the hands to not be set to the proper table type for you.

Re: Stake Label Question

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:41 pm
by oracle3001
ticket_id=115565