HUD Layout - Possible Bug

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

HUD Layout - Possible Bug

Postby oracle3001 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:54 am

I was altering the default tournament HUD profile. Now I made a few changes, applied them, got up a table, moved the panels around, clicked save layout and lock. I then realised I had missed off a stat, so I made a change, applied, and found that the panels had all forgotten their saved positions and return to default. Initially I thought I had simply forgot to apply the save layout, but over the course of further HUD profile tinkering, I saw the same behaviour repeated.
oracle3001
 
Posts: 851
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:12 am

Re: HUD Layout - Possible Bug

Postby jiazu » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:23 pm

I'm having a similar problem. I pm'ed a screen recording of it to WhiteRider.
jiazu
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:46 pm

Re: HUD Layout - Possible Bug

Postby kraada » Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:58 pm

Thanks guys - we'll look into this.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests