Page 1 of 1

Better scalable Stack to pot ratio

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2022 1:36 pm
by gameslave
Hi guys,
when I go to filter Hand Details -> Pot Size & Stack Depth -> River -> Stack To Pot Ratio I can put in only whole numbers, so I can't filter for 0.8 to 1.2 SPR for example.
Since in tourneys you often end up with shallow SPRs on rivers and/or earlier streets it would great to filter with one decimal.
Best regards

Re: Better scalable Stack to pot ratio

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2022 7:31 am
by Flag_Hippo
If you want to use decimal places you can use an expression filter in a custom report:

Code: Select all
((cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_r_effective_stack )/( cash_hand_summary.amt_pot_r)) BETWEEN 0.8 and 1.2

You can use this expression filter by clicking on the 'Filters' link and selecting 'Add New Expression Filters' and you will need to replace "cash" with "tourney" if you are in a tournament report.