Equity Calculator

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Equity Calculator

Postby Sn3aks » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:44 am

I would really like to see the Equity Calculator be able to be pulled up separately from the main Poker Tracker screen. If I am mutli-tabling and need to pull it up the main screen blocks all other tables.

-Be able to pull up with out pulling up the main PT4 window
-A minimize option
-Stay on top option

Maybe this might be a good option for the ICM as well...

Really enjoy it so far thank you!
Sn3aks
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu May 20, 2010 7:21 pm

Re: Equity Calculator

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:56 am

I'll make sure the development team see your request - thanks.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Equity Calculator

Postby Sn3aks » Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:07 am

Sweet Partial credit/cookie for me, I made stuff happen!
Sn3aks
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu May 20, 2010 7:21 pm


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests