Page 1 of 1

Horizontal Separator Line Color

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:47 pm
by LoonyWiz
Hi,
Please add possibility to change horizontal separator line color in the hud profile editor,
because I use light popup background and the separator's just not visible, cause it's white.

Re: Horizontal Separator Line Color

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 4:24 am
by WhiteRider
I will pass on your request - thanks.

Re: Horizontal Separator Line Color

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:57 am
by walter1953
hi,

need that too, is it possible now?

best regards

Re: Horizontal Separator Line Color

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:22 am
by kraada
Nothing has changed regarding this feature request.

Re: Horizontal Separator Line Color

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:01 pm
by trixilw
please, please, please :)

Re: Horizontal Separator Line Color

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:47 pm
by kraada
Your support for this feature is noted (though I have no further update on it than that).