Disable Decimal Places in Reports, Results, etc.

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Disable Decimal Places in Reports, Results, etc.

Postby Jeff W » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:49 pm

Simple: Disable or provide an option to disable the display of decimal places in PT4. I have little need of one decimal place for any stat and there is absolutely zero need for anyone to use two decimal places. It is visual and mental clutter. I tried Configure->Stats but all the stats are Protected, so it would be a big hassle to create and manage 40+ decimal free versions of stats I regularly use.

Thanks.
Jeff W
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue May 08, 2012 8:16 pm

Re: Disable Decimal Places in Reports, Results, etc.

Postby kraada » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:47 am

Thank you for your suggestion; I will pass it along to the development team at the appropriate time.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Disable Decimal Places in Reports, Results, etc.

Postby kydechuk01 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:50 am

+1 to this request.

Also I want to suggest to add an option to enable/disable displaying opportunities in all PT4 reports like Fold to Steal 66.67 (2/3) for stats where it can be available by stat conditions.
kydechuk01
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:30 am
Location: Russia

Re: Disable Decimal Places in Reports, Results, etc.

Postby Newverynew » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:13 pm

I've just migrated from HM1 to PT4. In the Results/Statistics section I find it just annoying that stats are displayed with 2 decimals. Two digit stats like aggression frequency do not require a decimal place at all. Some single digit stats like aggression factor would benefit from exactly one decimal place.

In the configure->statistics menu it is possible to deactivate decimal places for duplicated "Total AF" stat for example. Hence I can choose now between 0 and 2 decimals. But it is not possible to set exactly 1 decimal place :!: PLEASE, make on option to decide between 0,1 or 2 decimal places for all built in AND custom stats.
Newverynew
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:03 am


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests