Filter hands based off player names

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Filter hands based off player names

Postby Kevweiser » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:07 pm

I would love to filter hands so that I can see how I am doing vs a specific player or players. Also, I could filter datamined hands to see how players are playing against each other.
For example:
Hand contains "My Name" AND "Villain"
Hand contains "Durrrr" AND "Jungleman12"

Obviously I could look at the "Hero vs Villain" report, but that is a limited report.
Kevweiser
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:44 pm

Re: Filter hands based off player names

Postby kraada » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:13 am

You can create a report in My Reports that does this using the following Filter Expression:

cash_hand_player_statistics.id_hand in (SELECT chps.id_hand from cash_hand_player_statistics chps, player p where chps.id_player = p.id_player and p.player_name = 'Villain')

That will filter to all hands Villain was dealt into (note that Villain is case sensitive and the single quotes are needed).
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Filter hands based off player names

Postby Kevweiser » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:41 pm

Thanks!
Kevweiser
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:44 pm


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests