Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.
Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators
by NomadKr » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:19 am
I use the same player name in few ipoker network's rooms and I have some problems with choosing correct one form "Player list" in PT4.
It would be helpfull if I could reedit the name without creating unnecessary aliases ex. (MyName, MyName) => (MyName - Winner, MyName - Poker 777) or if PT 4 would add Poker room name to User name ex. MyName [Winner Poker]
-
NomadKr
-
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:06 am
by kraada » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:51 am
There's a site icon next to the name that will tell you what site you're looking at. You could also alias your names together and use filters for site when you want to only see a certain site's data.
-
kraada
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 54430
- Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
- Location: NY
Return to PT4 Feature Requests
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests