enable logging

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

enable logging

Postby rubencash » Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:43 am

hi!

so it serves to have marked the option "enable logging"

Thanks!!
rubencash
 
Posts: 154
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:23 pm

Re: enable logging

Postby kraada » Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:50 am

I'm not sure what you're asking about - could you elaborate for me please?
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: enable logging

Postby rubencash » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:10 am

I'm sorry, I use an online translator.

in pokertracker4 in (set---> options---> enable logging)
do I always had it disabled and worked perfectly, that serves to have the "enable logging" checkbox activated?

Thank you friend
rubencash
 
Posts: 154
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:23 pm

Re: enable logging

Postby kraada » Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:48 pm

When logging is enabled PT4 writes a log file about everything that is going on. It can be very helpful in troubleshooting and diagnosing problems. If you have no problems, you don't need to worry about it.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests